Hi members. Just a quick update that the latest Club documents have been placed in the Documents Library for easy review. They are going to be finalized next meeting so please provide any suggestions asap. Thanks
Posting is how you communicate and collaborate with your neighbors on ConnectedCruising. People post on ConnectedCruisingl to:
- Discuss community issues
- Quickly get the word out about an upcoming event
- Share meeting minutes and other community documents
- Track down a trustworthy sailmaker
- Ask for help keeping an eye out for a lost dog
- Seek recommendations for the best local restaurants
- Sell or give away unused boating equipment
- Share a local news article with the community
- Provide support to boating neighbors in need
To post, simply:
- Click inside the Add Community Post or Event box at the top of the Bulletin Board Page.
- Add your Post Title
- Choose a category or categories that are relevant to your post.
- Add any Additional Details, Photos or Files
- Click Submit.
It really is the best way to interact instantly with your neighbors about topics relevant to your community!